The weekly digest email provides an overview on dashboard metrics for your account. The digest report is based on the locations the account has access to.
An example digest email is below:
Metrics included in this report can include (showing also calculation detail):
- Guest Happiness | Number of happy guest conversations vs. total conversations over the previous week in percentage format.
- Message Response Time | The median overall chat response time of all staff combined for a given property over the previous week in minutes.
- Request Fulfillment Time | The median overall OnDemand request fulfillment time of all staff combined for a given property over the previous week in minutes.
- Revenue | The amount in dollars of all OnDemand menu items with associated price sold over the past week (to the nearest dollar).
- Guest Check-Ins | The number of guests that checked-in over the past week.
- Invites Sent | The total number of guests who received invitations over the previous week.
- Invites Opened | The total number of invitations opened by guests in the past week.
- Conversations Started | The total number of new conversations opened in the past week.
- NPS, CSAT, CES and Five-Star scores.
Access to report for a given user is based on:
- The location subscriptions of the user, and
- An enabled "Weekly Report" user account flag (shown below).
The scope of the report is a single location. If a given Team Member is subscribed to several locations, they will receive multiple reports for each individual location.
The sending time is specified on the account level and is localized to each the individual location’s time zone (Loop tracks the time zone of each).
To configure the Weekly report correctly, the task must be scheduled using the Administration - Scheduled Tasks page and the time of sending must be specified:
The reporting period is defined as the prior week, ending with the most recent midnight.