The Loop Pulse app (previously named Take3) is an iOS app the runs on iOS devices to transform them into a Kiosk Channel or Scoreboard.
Installing the Loop App
- Press the App Store icon
- Search for “Loop Pulse”. Or click the following link to go to the iOS store page.
- Install the app by pressing on the Free button, then the Install button.
- You will be prompted for your Apple ID Username & Password.
NOTE: Although Loop Pulse is a free app, you will need to provide an Apple ID and Password in order to be able to download it.
- Once the app has finished downloading, the Loop icon will appear on your iPad’s screen.
Configuring the Loop App
- Start the Loop app. If a prompt asks to “Use Your Current Location”,
press OK to continue.
Enter the following values to bind the device to your location:
- Domain: blazeloop.com
- Account Name: Your account name. It will be the subdomain in the URL [subdomain].blazeloop.com/login.
- Store Number: Enter the number associated with the location being configured.
- Display Type: Kiosk (for the iPad) or Default Scoreboard (for the iPod touch)